SDL Tridion Experts
With over 14 years of experience with SDL Tridion we can help you optimize your SDL Tridion system for Authors, Editors, and Visitors. In the past we have helped customers upgrade to the latest Tridion version, including porting their current applications to use the new APIs.
Robert Curlette, Principal Tridion Consultant and Architect
Robert is also a Tridion instructor, having taught courses at Tridion’s offices in Amsterdam as well as at customer sites throughout the US and Europe. He regularly provides remote Tridion support to development teams in Europe and the US. He is available to help coach and train your team in the latest Tridion APIs and packages.
LinkedIn: Robert Curlette
Tridion services provided from Yabolka
- Training your team in the latest Tridion technologies such as DXA, GUI Extensions, Core Service, Event System and Workflow on-site and remotely via screencasting
- Remote coaching to help your developers learn the latest Tridion skills
- DD4T MVC programming, configuration and support
- Event System, Custom Pages, GUI Extensions, and Core Service migration
- New Workflow C# Core Service Development with Bundles
- Experience Manager implementation
- Template migration from VBScript or Razor Templates to DXA or DD4T
- Support of your existing implementation
If you would like support for your SDL Tridion upgrade please contact us.
We can also help you with a Proof of Concept using SDL Web 8, including the new DXA, XPM and other features.
Yabolka CMS Team
Our team in Sofia, Bulgaria creates solutions for the SDL Tridion CMS, including DD4T, template development, event system, core service, GUI Extensions, and content delivery development. We also provide services for Sitefinity and Umbraco projects. We use .NET, Java, Web Services and the latest web frameworks to create websites and applications for SDL Tridion projects.
In Tridion projects, we help customers with:
- Upgrading Tridion to help bring new possibilities to developers and users
- Teaching developers how to program in Tridion – from Templates to GUI Extensions, Broker, and Event System
- Customizing the Tridion GUI for making the content update process more efficient
- Automating integration using the Event System
- Writing templates with the Razor Mediator
- Implementing DXA with Views and your HTML
- Coaching developers in Tridion to help them improve their skills
Follow us on twitter: @yabolka